Post 7 : English Language Challenges


Hi bloggers! How are you? I’m a little tired because the semester is ending and I’m very busy. I hope not die. Today I write about English language challenges.

My experience with the blogs was agreeable. The chosen topics were interesting for me. Personally write in the English is easier that speak in English. For this reason I like write blogs.
English is a subject very important for all degrees. Actuality know speak in English is necessary for anybody professional. To use the blogs is good strategy for the students. We choose topics according to our preferences at the beginning of the subject so to write each Friday was very entertaining for me.

I really seemed very good the feedback in each blogs. I think the corrections are very important. I can to improve my English when I know my mistakes; and to receive the teacher’s comments is too useful for improve English.

I need to be improved of my English aspect like fluency and to increase my vocabulary; and I plan to practice more my English in house and to use someone language application. I think that a good option is to watch movies and series in English with subtitles in Spanish. You can to learn and you have fun at the same time!    

Outside the English class I rarely use English these days. I sometimes use English for read the readings matter and I sometimes help my sister with her on-line English class.
I need to use more often my English!

This is all for day. See you bloggers.  

Image result for estrés


Comments

  1. I really like writing post too, it is very funny. We should speak in english somedays jaja just for practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience Drimys, summer is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you see the good in everything. I recommend using the Duolingo application to practice, something helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology