Post 2 : The best holiday you've ever had


Hi bloggers!

I have you my blog weekly, today I going to talk you about the best holidays I’ve ever had. I’ve many holidays that I remember with a lot of nostalgia, but I think that my best holidays was I was children, one time I went to a place very beautiful called “The Fig” with my family, this place was in IV region.  I loved it, because I was with all my family, my parents, my two sisters and my firstborn, we stayed in an uncle’s house, he had a big plot, with many tree and many animals. In this time I and my brothers were children and we just thought about play, laugh, eat or only enjoy, without worries.  

During these two weeks of holidays, I with my brothers and my cousins enjoyed a lot. We rode horses, we played traditional games, for the morning we with our parents went to the beach and at night sometime we make a fire and we narrated many histories. I also remember that my aunt offered me watermelon a fruit that I love it. It was great!     

I think my family holidays are the best J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology