Post 6 Changes to my study program


Hello bloggers How are you? Today I'm going to talk about my study program. I have very entertaining subjects related to botany, processes within forests, products and services that are obtained from forests, to work with computer programs that are very interesting, and other subjects.

Sometimes I feel that we have many subjects within our study program, and they are so different from each other that they overwhelm us a little. But at the same time I think it's an advantage. I have learned about very interesting and varied topics.

When I started studying Forestry, I never imagined the amount of knowledge that is necessary to work in a forest. I was very surprised at the number of subjects and branches of science that made up the study program.

I would like the subjects to relate more to each other. Take them all to a forest level. I would like to have more hours available to take elective courses that I find interesting. I would like more elective courses to be taught within Campus Sur, since there are elective courses that must be done in other places.

It's great that the study program has field trips and practices. I believe that this is the best way to learn. Although I think that traveling just one day after the New Year is a bit cruel; but those are details that I can endure; I love the field trips.

Well, that's all for today. See you next week. Kisses and many love letters!





  


Comments

  1. Being forestry is the best thing in the world, we do everything a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology