My autobiography

Hi, my name is Damaris Tapia Michea, Michea supposedly it is of origin Mapuche, really i don't know xD I'm nineteen years old, and my birthday is the January 27. I was born in 1998, in Combarbala, a small city of the fourth region in Chile.
I'm minor of my family, I have two sisters and one brother, I live with my parents and my sister in Santiago three years ago.
I was in four colleges, now I'm dealing my second year of  forest engineering and really I love it.
I don't have pets :c I like read, all kids of books, I like watch series, but I almost never have time, I go to the church and participe in the activities. God is very good.
I love hanging out with my friends, and traveling. Live the simple things.






Comments

  1. You have a nice last name, even if you do not know its origin jajaja :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you introduce to me the two chicks in your photo? greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be happy to meet you ;) I'm sure

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology