(Themed post) Music


Image result for cocoHi bloggers! How is your week? Today I want to write about music. The music is very special; the feelings that can evoke are incredible. Music can make us laugh, cry, remember, or simply sing with all our might. I listen to all type of music in general, but, I really like the romantic music. Jess and Joy and Camila are groups that I like. Also I really love someone Chilean singers; where Camila Gallardo, Francisca Valenzuela and Denise Rosenthal are my favorites singers.

I have to accept that I like SO much song’s child films or song’s animated films. Songs of my favorites films that I watch where I was children: Aladdin, The king lion, Spirit, and others. And songs the animated films that I watch recently, for example Coco, this film I really love! I learned all the songs of this film, and I love sing this songs.

If you ask me: any type of music you hate? I would tell you reggaeton style. The news songs are very obscene and without a lot contents, but the old reggaeton was good.

This is all for today!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology