Expectations for a new semester


Hi, I have already started the third semester of my forest engineering career, 
and the truth not with maximum energy, I think the holidays were very short xD
 but I'm already catching the rhythm, this semester I took five subjects and English, 
also two electives, Herbal and Arboretum, and I am also a laboratory assistant
 for freshmen, all this has been a huge load of activities, and I must invest a lot of my time,
 however I enjoy them.

I really hope to be able to fulfill in the best way in everything that I have proposed me, to seek within me
 the energy that I need to continue with the better mood this semester, that I not waste any day, to learn from
 my teachers, from my classmates, from Myself, to grow as a student and as a professional, to approve all 
my subjects, to contributed to my lab girls, to continue with my good friendships that I have built in this time, 
and to make new ones too, why not ?, and to continue enjoying this beautiful profession J


 

Comments

  1. hey! nice expectations. i wish you luck on it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you keep that good energy until the end of the race. For my part, I still seek that energy that I lost u.u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camila can you gave me an authorization to cooment in your blog plz? :)

      Delete
    2. I hope that you make all your wishes come true bro xxoo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology