My future job

Hi! How are you? Today I’m going to write about my future job.  Think in the future is very complicated for me. I really think that time goes very fast and I feel a little scared.

I would like take a major after I graduate, a major related to conservation or ecosystems services. These topics are very interesting for me. I want work with the nature and with the people. I want that my knowledge help to the society and the people take conscience about environment. I would like work in projects for small owners or enterprising persons related with plants and forest products not wood. I would love work in CONAF, INDAP or INFOR, institutions related with the forest and development of small owners.

I would work in environmental education for school and local council.  I think that humans have damaged our environment a lot and now we must remedy it. I want teach to the people to careful and make the most of environment.

My strengths are motivation, empathy; I like accomplish my responsibilities, I can work in group, and really love environment. And my weaknesses are a little of frustration intolerance and I am sleepyhead, it is difficult for me to get up in the morning, but I think that I can progress.  

What about you?



Related image

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very beautiful dream, we can make a better world !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I trust a lot in your abilities to achieve everything you propose, I invite you to read my post so you know what happens with me haha, regards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My favorite piece of technology