Types of plants.


Hi bloggers! How are you today? I’m very happy, because this Friday I’m going to write about Northern plant. I really love these plants. I was born in the Combarbala, a small city of the Coquimbo Region, in the north of Chile. I have beautiful memories in these places, and learn and know about northern vegetation is very interesting for me.

When I say “Forest engineering”, the people in general think in the south of Chile. But the plants are over our country. The north has many beautiful plants. For example the cactus, its flowers are very flashy and its fruits are very delicious. Also you can find annual plants; these plants need little water and flower.

I went to Combarbala, my home city, not long ago. I went with my friend and my Botanical teacher. I was very surprise because in this place exist many endemics plant and I didn’t know. I knew many new plants: placea amoena, Haplopappus bezanillanus, Leucocoryne macropetala and more. In this place exist many unusual plants; we collected very new plants for the University Herbarium. And I collected one small cactus for me. Now it was in my garden.  

I’m going to share someone pictures of the northern plants. These are really beautiful. Well I think so. Bye!


La imagen puede contener: flor, planta, naturaleza y exterior  La imagen puede contener: planta, flor y naturaleza  La imagen puede contener: planta, exterior y naturaleza


Comments

  1. I love your post <3 they are very beautiful the Northern plants.
    I'm the friend with which i travel to the north!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pictures are so beautiful, I know just a few types of plants in the North of Chile, because I never have traveled so far. When I will travel there, I need you for teaching me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the north of Chile is a magical place, and the plants in there are so beauty. i really enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

My favorite piece of technology