An expert on my field

Today, I am go to talk about an expert on my forest field, I started studying forestry two year ago, and I have met many professionals, they have given me much knowledge, and I admire many of my teachers, but today, I chose a one of them to talk on my blog: Juan Pablo Fuentes .
This expert on my forest field is my teacher since my first year at university; he has taught me subjects related to geology, soil, geomorphology, ecosystems, ecosystem processes, etc.
The first semester that he was my professor, the true, I didn’t consider him an entertaining person, to fact, I got bored in his class, but in the second semester, my opinion about him completely change. I realized that he is a person who has a great knowledge.
From the second semester to the present day, he has been very interactive with his students, and he converts complicated lessons in interesting and simple topics. He has shown me that thing as simple as solid, really are fragile elements. He is a great expert on my field.     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology