A PHOTOGRAPH

La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, montaña, cielo, exterior y naturaleza

This photograph is of my times of “mechona”, a magnificent time, where all was much simpler and beautiful. What a good times… I miss then
For a subject related with botany, everybody had to make an “Herbal”, what is it? Herbal is a collection of plants dried and compressed, also includes a fact sheet, with information of the forest species, of the place where the plant was found and information of collector.
With some of my friends, one day we went to “Cajón del Maipo”, we walk too much, and we arrived to the top of a mountain, where we had a spectacular view.
In this photograph I’m with two of my best friends, Bernardita and Alexis, the last one was our guide, luckily we didn’t get lost.

That day we did a long walk, we all fell to the ground more than once, at the end of the day, we didn’t have any plant collected, but it was a unforgettable experience.     :D 

Comments


  1. It's a good photo, it's funny they did not pick up the plants hahahaha, but the important thing is they enjoyed it! : D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology