About Fauna

In my career besides to know about trees, is necessary to know about fauna. The birds are very important in the forest field that they have a great role for seed dispersal, and many times the birds act as pest controllers, besides they are necessary for the maintenance of the food chain.
Today I am going to talk about a beautiful bird: the Chincol J
It is an endemic bird of Chile, that is, this bird lives only this country and we can see it mainly in countries, hills, gardens, and plazas, and throughout most of the country, both in rural and urban areas.
It is a little bird, 15 cm approximately of long, and it has very particularities characteristic: an orange neck and three black lines on its grey head, is a bird very easy to recognize and their cheeping is very pleasant to the ear.
This bird is very friendly, and it doesn’t fear humans.
In my courtyard always many birds arrive, thrushes, turtledove, and my loved chincoles, with my family we like feed them, and give them water.

I don’t like have caged birds; I prefer that the birds are free and happy for the world.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology