PIZZA, A LOT PIZZA (Free Topic)

When our teacher says to us that we would have that make a blogs about free topic, the first think that I have was “Pizza”.

It is really cool, you can mix a lot ingredients, different kind of vegetable and fruits for example, tomatoes, corn, asparagus, mushroom, carrot, belly peppers, potatoes, celery, palm heart, pineapple, olive, etc.
Ever you can include different kind of meat: kitchen, bacon, chorizo, sausage, and many more.
And of course, to mix the principal ingredient: Cheese, a lot cheese.
Also, you can include some dressing, in my pizza can’t miss a touch of oregano.

With my friends, we go to the “Festín Romano” at least once month. This promotion consists of a kind buffeted, where you can eat all kind of pizza, but randomly. It’s very great and as well as cheap.


I know that pizza isn’t healthy food, but I love it, I deceive to myself thinking that pizza contain a lot vegetables necessary for my health.  

Resultado de imagen para pizza con cara feliz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of plants.

My future job

My favorite piece of technology